What is the Armed Forces Covenant?
To those who proudly protect our nation, who do so with honour, courage, and commitment, the Armed Forces Covenant is the nation’s commitment to you.
It is a pledge that together we acknowledge and understand that those who serve or who have served in the armed forces, and their families, should be treated with fairness and respect in the communities, economy and society they serve with their lives.
Brook Language Services is proud to have signed the Armed Forces Covenant
- upholding the key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant
- being an Armed Forces-friendly organisation
- supporting employment of veterans
- supporting the role of the Royal British Legion and other military charities
- offering support to local cadet units
- participating in Armed Forces Day and other Armed Forces Events
- offering a discount on copyediting and proofreading services to members of the Armed Forces community
For further details of the Armed Forces Covenant please click here.
Brook Language Services is proud to have been awarded the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme 's Bronze Award
I am pleased to confirm that Brook Language Services has received the Bronze Award from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS).
"ERS would like to thank you for your statement of intent to support defence personnel. The ERS recognises commitment and support from UK employers for defence personnel. The scheme comprises bronze, silver and gold awards for employers who support those who serve or have served in the Armed Forces, and their families."
For further details of the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme and Award holders please click here.
Ready to find out more?
Drop me a line today for a quick discovery chat!